Sophie's Planetary Blog

Friday, September 29, 2006

Freshers Week...

Just ended.

Wowsers.

Studently got mildly tipsy on Saturday.

Zillions of introductory lectures.

How to be a good student.

What to do.

What not to do.

Do not vault the back gate.

Do not lose fingers.

Do get various vaccinations.

Be prepared for this hotpot of a minefield of disease.

Have been lost.

Walked for miles.

Missed a bus.

Missed a train.

Met some cool new people.

Met some of my lecturers.

Met my personal Advisor.

He is a complete dude.

I am a student.

With discounts.

And a dissection kit.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

p.s Have not neither texts or lab coat.

p.p.s STOP STEPHEN BECOMING BEARDIE!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Sounds fun, I'm glad I now know what to expect

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 AM  

  • I think you forgot learning the art of balancing stuff on the draining board without causing the destruction of Egham in a major landslide; oh wait, just me then.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home