Sophie's Planetary Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Results Day

This post on the 17th of August 2006 will come in pieces.

9:16

I haven't rung up my uni yet. I am instead enjoying my last few moments of uncertainty with a cup of tea and my mum. I'm not sure how to feel and as a result I'm feeling quite cheerful. In about half an an I shall feel either euphoria or dissapointment. Hopefully the former.

10:23

I'M IN!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Come September 26th I shall be a student of Royal Holloway University of London.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

4 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 PM  

  • I hear congratulations are in order! Well done and see you in september.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 PM  

  • Yay!!! Thankies!

    By Blogger Sophie, at 12:35 PM  

  • Hey

    Well done!!!

    Remember Roehampton is only 11 stops away by train!!! (well 7 from hounslow!)

    You're be welcome to pop in anytime!

    Rebecca

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home